Friday, November 13, 2009

Besides E-bay, where can I find,?

I'd like to locate a shop that has /or deals with night blooming Jasmine bushes. They arent in this area and I 'd like to know the bad points of trying to get a couple to grow here.Any suggestions,,I have gone to the local nursery ,,they said they can order one but they dont know anything about them..

Besides E-bay, where can I find,?
Would you like some seeds? I can get some from our bushes and mail them to you. I did that for another within the answers community. I sure hoped they grew,he lived back east in the United States. I live in California. What do you need to know about them? They smell good in the summer, they grow,they are green, they seem to only grow seeds if it freezes (Don't ask me why on that one) They like warmer weather,but not direct sun, lots of water,feed in spring and end of summer, trim or prune back in early spring before new growth, but not while in bloom,you might need to stake them,they can get tall. You need to cover them in winter if it gets down to freezing,or you will lose them. Byee, Let me know about the seeds I'll see if there are any left on the bushes.

daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment