Saturday, November 14, 2009

Late period?

Iam Jasmine 23 yrs , My last period was on January 5 , According to my doctor my ovulation was on 25 Jna. On 24 %26amp; 25 I had sex with my hus. On 23,24,25,26 had a little blood in brown colour came . That I told to my doctor he told me its not a problem. Normally my period coming 32/34 , but this time my period not yet came. Today is Feb 21 means its already completed 46 days. Last Friday I gone to hospital %26amp; tale a pregnancy test. It was negative. Normally during my period time I feel too much pain. From Last week I feel too much pain from my abdomen %26amp; ovary. But its only for 2 , 3 minutes. Night time also its coming . So I cannot sleep well. For this last week I taken a ultrasound scan on my uterus part. Doctor told me no problem everything is ok.. Then today I gone to Hospital and take urine test %26amp; ultrasound scan on my Abdomen %26amp; kidney , for is there any chance for urinary infection or stone in kidney, but it was ok no problem, I saw a nephrorologist, he told me everything is ok no problem. Today its already 52days , no period, I feel pain from my vagina, and from breast.I don’t know wts happening, Anybody have the same symptoms please let me know, please give me a reply as soon as possible, with details. Iam so worried about it , ia pregnant or not ?


Thanks

Late period?
What kind of pregnancy test did you take? Urine or Blood... If you did not get a blood test then I would request one of those.


The only other thing I would say is to get a 2nd opinion from another doctor or even a ob/gyn.


Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment