Friday, November 13, 2009

How can i re-write this to make it better..????

i wrote this for my journilasm class for a senior, in a nice way of saying good by..ho can i re-write this to make it better





Whether it’s hanging out with her friends, or taking part of the schools yearbook Sophie Hafeez has a sure way of making her mark. Many will remember her for smarts, and happy attitude. Students like Daniela Malone “I met Sophie freshmen year” she says. “We were in class together, and I guess we just started talking, and then we grew closer. Wow I won’t ever forget sophomore year with her, we hung out all summer we had movie nights, where we checked out a lot of movies, and just eat, and we eat a lot. We were best friends, and I’ am really going to miss seeing her at school.”





“I had here last semester” said Mr. Ballinger Senior project teacher. “She excelled in many different parts of the class.” With hopes of being a Pediatrician, Sophie hopes to accomplish these dreams at FGCU. Many remember the joyous moments that they share with, many like Jasmine Villanueva “ I met Sophie 4 years ago in English class, and every since she would be in one of my classes, I remember I had Ap European, then as a junior weight lifting, and this year she was in my Sociology class. I will never forget when Chrissy pushed her down the stairs, or sometime when Chrissy was beating her up.”





“I met her in fifth period last year.” Says fellow class mate Tyrone Davis. “I remember grad night I was beating her up.” But students like Gabriela Sanchez-Paz told us of the sweeter side of Sophie. “I remember meeting her freshman year during school, trough friends. We had some good times together, I will miss Sophie she was my valentine, and she will always be my valentine.”

How can i re-write this to make it better..????
Whether it's hanging out with friends or taking part in the school yearbook, Sophie Hafeez sure has a way of making her mark. Many students will remember her for her intelligence and positive attitude. Students such as Daniela Malone who said, "I met Sophie during freshman year. We were in class together and we started talking, then, we grew closer. I won't ever forget sophmore year with her. We hung out all summer and spent time together on movie nights, where we checked out a lof of movies and ate all the time. We were best froends and I am really going to miss seeing her at school."





you can do the rest based on this. Watch your tense confusion, You are writing statements from people concerning the past so don't use present tense verbs. And make sure that your subject and verb agreement matches. Singular with singular and plural with plural.


No comments:

Post a Comment