Friday, November 13, 2009

When's the last time you were scared senseless?

I'd have to say about 2 years ago, maybe 1 1/2, my newest cat Jasmine, who is 2 and a half now, had to get fixed u know, how cats do when they reach "that" age. so we did it, but she started acting different that day afterwards or a few days afterwards or something, and she wouldn't eat and all. well that night my mom called me to her room. i had to pass by the cats' food bowls and my cat jasmine was laying on her side w/ her head in the water bowl. scared the crap out of me. i tried to pick her up but she was all limp. i called my mom and she got her but she wasn't right so we took her to the emergency vet, and thank God, the next day came back to get her, and she was OK. i'm glad, but i have never been more scared in my life. i was so scared i had to throw up, which has NEVER happened. so anyway that scared me. how about u guys?

When's the last time you were scared senseless?
Two days ago


The Wind blew


my Storm door open


BANG!


Scared the heck out of me
Reply:Not going there, OK?





Looking forward works for me.

fabric boot

No comments:

Post a Comment