Friday, November 13, 2009

Late period?

Iam Jasmine 23 yrs , My last period was on January 5 , According to my doctor my ovulation was on 25 Jna. On 24 %26amp; 25 I had sex with my hus. On 23,24,25,26 had a little blood in brown colour came . That I told to my doctor he told me its not a problem. Normally my period coming 32/34 , but this time my period not yet came. Today is Feb 21 means its already completed 46 days. Last Friday I gone to hospital %26amp; tale a pregnancy test. It was negative. Normally during my period time I feel too much pain. From Last week I feel too much pain from my abdomen %26amp; ovary. But its only for 2 , 3 minutes. Night time also its coming . So I cannot sleep well. For this last week I taken a ultrasound scan on my uterus part. Doctor told me no problem everything is ok.. Then today I gone to Hospital and take urine test %26amp; ultrasound scan on my Abdomen %26amp; kidney , for is there any chance for urinary infection or stone in kidney, but it was ok no problem, I saw a nephrorologist, he told me everything is ok no problem. Still have the pain. My doctor told me come after one week. .I don’t know wts happening, Anybody have the same symptoms please let me know, please give me a reply as soon as possible, with details. Iam so worried about it , ia pregnant or not ?


Thanks

Late period?
Ok you can do a few things number 1 go get a pregency test, 2 call a doctor call in OB/GYN not your primary doctor, 3 it could be normal because I was 13 years old when i did not have my period for 2 months and my mother thought I was pregnent and found out it was negaitve and i am still a vergin at that age I was not intrested in boys or even sexs,4 just do not stress it becuase that is what is effecting it, are you having stress at home or at work or even if you are in college if soo that is what is driggering it it happened to me many times during the years of my period it is normal

camera

No comments:

Post a Comment